Whether you’re facing partial or full-time work-from-home (WFH) arrangements, chances are your remote team is hitting practical challenges in regards to paper-based processes.
Do you traditionally print documents for physical sign-off? Are they normally passed between multiple hands to action before being filed? Are these processes still workable now?
In the last few weeks alone, we’ve been able to draw upon years of software development experience to rapidly create effective and affordable solutions for our clients to ensure they continue operating smoothly and within compliance.
Key elements of our solutions include:
- Process mapping and business requirements
- Document digitisation and recognition
- Custom forms to capture information
- Digital stamping, annotation and electronic signatures
- Workflows, triggers and approvals
- Data ingestion into applications, such as accounts payable systems
- And more, customised to your unique needs.
If you need help in implementing sustainable business improvements during this uncertain time, please get in touch with our team.
For more tips on how to transition to a remote workforce, click here.
To learn more about our software development services, click here.